wanlao eh... That time I dont want bother you... Let you scream till the next door de ppl come out while I am sleeping soundless lor... hehehe... I take the lizard and put under your pillow...
LOL~ I for sure can sleep de no matter how noisy or how loud you scream... I still can sleep soundlessly... I dont care de if I really tired that day... hahahahaha~ I like to bully those ppl scare insects de especially you... hahahahahaha~
Wanlao eee... scare lizard ar you??? OMG!!! Unbelievable that my dai kah jie scare lizard... hahaha~~~ LOL~
回复删除cheh~~~who said dai kah jie cant scare lizard de??? LOL~next sem i live with you then you will know how scare i scare lizaard...=.=
回复删除wanlao eh... That time I dont want bother you... Let you scream till the next door de ppl come out while I am sleeping soundless lor... hehehe... I take the lizard and put under your pillow...
回复删除i wont sleep that time...then i wont let you sleep as well...if you put the lizard under my pillow i will kill you...
回复删除LOL~ I for sure can sleep de no matter how noisy or how loud you scream... I still can sleep soundlessly... I dont care de if I really tired that day... hahahahaha~ I like to bully those ppl scare insects de especially you... hahahahahaha~
回复删除